Health & Awareness camps
Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
KIA Foundation Health Check Up Camps
• To arrange screening and awareness camps at free of cost for everyone and without any Fees.
• These camps are manned by Gynecologists who will conduct Mammography Test and Pap Smear Test for women.
• There will be ENT Specialists who will conduct complete physical check-up and Laparoscopy Test for men. Patients with any symptoms will be taken care of for further investigation and treatment.
• Counselling for cancer patients and their families.
• Cancer Awareness and education through Bulletin, Patients information leaflets and e-newsletters.
• To start our own mammography mobile bus to conduct frequent Mammography camps.
• To start 12–bed Hospital in tie-up with other hospitals with aim to provide proper Chemotherapy treatment.
• Providing free Cancer drugs and Instruments to needy patients as well as Career Guidance and Rehabilitation to Cancer Patients.